Good evening everyone, I hope you’re all well and not sweltering too much!
So Sunday just gone on the 3rd was an interesting affair, some great items within the first 80 lots, turn-of-the-century classics, to chinese artefacts, to silver and art, a really engaging mixture of collectables.. The top results were the two art pieces, namely the Harold Riley pair at £6,800 and the LS Lowry signed print, at £3,000 – both really solid markers to re-confirm our position as one of the top auctioneers in West Yorkshire. A rundown of the wider headline results are detailed below..
So our next sale is on Sunday 24th September and we’re taking in goods as we speak for that auction, so please do not hesitate to get in touch if you’re keen to sell with us, either within that next event, or across the Autumn at a later stage.
- Lot 24 – Harold Riley Pair of Miniature Oils – £6,800
- Lot 24a – LS Lowry Signed Print of ‘Our Town’ – £3,000
- Lot 31 – David Bowie Handwritten Sleeve Memorabilia – £2,000
- Lot 211b – Hans Olsen/Frem Rojle Danish Teak Table & Chairs Set – £1,200
- Lot 101 – 18ct Baume Mercier Gold Wristwatch – £1,000
- Lot 111 – 9ct Gold Antique Italian Chain – £640
- Lot 6 – Mouseman Stool – £600
- Lot 102 – Omega Constellation Wrist Watch – £500
- Lot 181 – Moorcroft Copse at Eventide Vase – £450
- Lot 182 – Moorcroft Halaka Prestige Vase – £450