Good evening to one and all, I hope everyone is well and looking ahead to Spring, we could all do with a few warmer days! So last Sunday was a decent sale all-in-all, a few IT glitches, who doesn’t love a challenge!, but we got there in the end, finishing at 6.20pm..
The highlights for me included the Royal Worcester signed William Nowell vase, at £1,050, the Military Airborne Spark Transmitter at £550, and the nice glass display topped Mahogany Set of Drawers, at £260.. not all massive financials per se, but they were some of my favourites.
Our next sale is on Sunday 19th February, same start time and viewings as normal – at the moment the top consignment has been a really great James Bond 007 collection – the teas and coffees will be ‘shaken not stirred’, kind of.. haha! The Top 5 results from Sunday were:
- Lot 357 – 9ct Gold Pocketwatch Chain & Fob – £1,250
- Lot 297 – Ercol Blonde Dining Suite – £1,250
- Lot 182 – 18ct Gold Pocketwatch – £1,100
- Lot 186 – 18ct Gold and Diamond Ring + Earrings Set – £1,100
- Lot 109 – Royal Worcester Nowell Signed Vase – £1,050