Hi Followers and supporters, I hope you’re all well? So onwards and upwards we move through 2023 and as we’re heading towards some warmer days and sunnier skies, I realised that we haven’t sent out a blog post for quite a while..
Our next auction is on Sunday 14th and we’re pleased to announce that it will be a bumper jewellery sale, plus a great array of antiques and collectables of course, but as it stands, looking like a minimum of 250+ lots of good 9ct-18ct gold pieces, plus an array of decent watches including Rolex, Breitling, Vostok, Mathey-Tissot and Earnshaw examples.
We started off our second run of valuation days for 2023 last Saturday (22nd), with a Church appraisal day at Higherford Methodist near Nelson, are following that up this evening with an appointment-only evening in Elland, and finishing this Spring run, with an event at St Andrew’s in Mirfield, on Saturday 29th April, starting at noon..
Our 16th April sale was a good one all in all, so just to finish off, detailed below are the Top Ten results from the last Sunday sale.. Thank you for reading our blogs and no doubt see some of you at the next sale after the Coronation Bank Holiday weekend… James
- Lot 118 – Bulova 18ct Wristwatch – £2,300.00
- Lot 103 – Triple Diamond 18ct White Gold Ring – £1,650.00
- Lot 104 – Triple Diamond Platinum Ring – £1,600.00
- Lot 1o2 – Five-Diamond 18ct White Gold Ring – £1,300.00
- Lot 100 – Cleopatra 9ct Yellow, White and Rose Gold Ruby Necklace – £850.00
- Lot 74 – 4pc Hallmarked Silver Tea Service – £850.00
- Lot 132 – 9ct Pocketwatch & Fob – £870.00
- Lot 126 – Art Deco Diamond and Gold Earring Pair – £750.00
- Lot 153 – 1ct Princess Cut Diamond Ring – £750.00
- Lot 75 – 4pc Hallmarked Silver Tea Service – £740.00