Good afternoon everyone, I hope you’re having a good end to October and are happy halloweening or planning Fireworks nights etc… We’re cataloguing right now, and I just wanted to preview a few of the selections from our forthcoming Sunday 7th November sale, firstly here’s the link to our article in the Halifax Courier this week, about one vendor’s England World Cup 1966 collection:
Here’s a rundown of some of the main specialism areas for this time:
- An England 1966 World Cup Memorabilia collection, around 40 lots with signed shirts, programmes and framed photographs
- A Large collection of Barbie, Gotz and mid-size Philip Heath Dolls
- A Range of Train Sets including Trix, Hornby & Triang
- A Range of 80’s & 1990’s Lego and Technics Lego Sets
- Another Good selection of Jewellery pieces including some lovely Polish Amber Necklaces and a mid-19th Century French Gold Coin Bracelet.
- Some nice Chinese 19th Century Plates, plus a range of early French Quimper pottery pieces..
The catalogue should be up and running by Monday PM – at it as we speak, keep an eye on our Facebook page too for any preview snapshots.. Thank you.. James