Hi.. so a week and a half to go until our next sale here at Halifax Mill Auctioneers – some interesting items already consigned, some interesting pieces held back from the 22/10 catalogue, plus I’m sure some interesting goods still to come over the next few days and into the weekend..
So far we’re looking at:
- Around 100 lots of Gold and some Silver Jewellery
- More Vintage Toys and some more Train Collectables
- Some Lovely Antique Furniture
- LS Lowry Signed Print & Lithograph
- William IV Sterling SIlver Cutlery Service
- A Great Collection of Wedgwood Jasperware Basalt and Blue silhouette Portraits and Busts
- Plus much more besides!