Good afternoon everyone, another sun day for us all, who would have forecast that back in the depths of mid-Spring!
So, just checking in with our followers on the website to let you all know of what’s in store for us as an auction house over the coming months… Firstly, the next sale is on Sunday 11th June, which will feature a good assortment of jewellery again, vintage toys, plus a large militaria assortment.
As a business we’re moving ahead through 2023, trying to re-visit some of what we’ve done well and areas that can be improved upon I’d say, and growing as we move past the second anniversary of our first auction, which was May 23rd of 2021 can you believe..
Sunday 14th May was a decent affair all-in-all, some interesting and nice quality pieces throughout, and a few highlights of note from a financial perspective – our Top-Ten features at the bottom of this blog..
Thank you as always for all of our buyers and sellers’ custom and support, we wouldn’t be where we are without you, and here’s to a lovely summer for you all..
- Lot 116b – Ladies Cased 18ct Gold & Diamond Ladies Wrist Watch – £7,900
- Lot 21 – Selmer Paris Saxophone – £2,000
- Lot 169 – 18ct Gold & Diamond Dress Ring – £1,260
- Lot 69b – German Officer’s Dagger – £1,050
- Lot 116 – Rolex Vintage Gold Pocket Watch & Chain – £940
- Lot 137 – Boxed Graduated Gold Sovereign 3-Coin Set – £920
- Lot 118 – 9ct Gold Charm Bracelet – £760
- Lot 122 – Gents 9ct Gold Wedding Band – £580
- Lot 61 – Three Piece Hallmarked Silver Tea Set – £520
- Lot 17 – Pair of Moorcroft Pomegranate Vases – £480