Happy 4th July Independence Day to everyone and our American friends – with a few consignments over the weekend to be added in and detailed today, we will have the catalogue out there and online by this time tomorrow.. 300+ lots as it stands and some really interesting pieces, inc..
- Large Train/Railway Collection inc Hornby and Tri-ang etc
- Good and Varied Assortment of Gold and Silver Coins
- Part Two of the Con Cluskey (The Bachelors) Estate Sale
- An Interesting Formula 1 (F1) Motor Racing Photo-Art Collection
- Various Jewellery Collections, Dress Rings and a lovely 1960’s Rolex Precision Watch w/9ct strap
- Numerous Royal Doulton Figures inc historical pieces and Decorative Ladies
- Ercol Furniture, Mouseman Pieces + Yorkshire Oak
- Silver Cutlery Sets and Tea Services inc WMF
- A Good Collection of Various Vinyl LP Records inc Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Rolling Stones etc
- Various Vintage toys inc Dinky and Corgi Die-Cast, Airfix, Revell, Barbie Dolls etc..
- Steiff and Merrythought Limited Edition Teddy Bears
- Military and Army Cap And Lapel Badges
- Moorcroft Pottery (inc Queens Choice), Royal Dux, Wedgwood etc..
Hopefully we’ll see a lot of you bidding and viewing with us at the weekend.. here is the pre-link to the catalogue via The-Saleroom, with Easylive to follow..
Thank you.. James