Good afternoon everyone, I hope you’re all enjoying the sunshine and not working too hard!
So outside of what transpired to be a tricky day for furniture at the weekend, it was an interesting sale overall with some good prices across the art and watches, strangely enough the stamps too, plus some positive numbers on the items of antique silver and to my surprise the early John Wayne comic book covers.
Our next sale is on Sunday 3rd July @ 12pm, an we’re taking in consignments and goods for that one as we speak, so please do not hesitate to get in touch if you’re after a valuation or would like any advice.. Here are our top 10 results from Sunday’s sale:
- Rolex Submariner Hulk Wristwatch (no box nor papers) – £14,300
- Peter Brook ‘Frost on Snow’ Painting – £6,400
- Peter Brook ‘Sloping Off t’Pub…’ – £3,500 (Sold after the sale)
- Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Wristwatch (no box nor papers) – £2,600
- 9ct Gold Charm Bracelet – £1,700
- Bulova 18ct Gents Wristwatch – £900
- Russian 1830’s Musket – £480
- Early Chinese Monkey Netsuke + Silver Purse – £480
- Wim Bos Dutch 1930’s Maritime Scene Watercolour – £400
- Coin Library Folder w/ a range of silver coins – £400